Start period: flexible. Location: Naaldwijk, The Netherlands
What we do:
- Planting bamboo in Uganda
- Fighting against the climate change with CO₂ absorption of bamboo
- Building fair and sustainable bamboo houses and other infrastructure in Uganda
- Creating jobs under fair conditions for Uganda’s population
- Developing and selling bamboo products
- Market analysis of the current market for bamboo products
- Market research for bamboo products in Europe
- Development of new market strategies for bamboo products
- Logistics processes and transport logistics for bamboo product production in Uganda/Africa and distribution in Europe
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Preferred deployment period
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studies in the field of International Management or Industrial Management
- Interest in company development and sustainable management
- Ability to work independently
- English (fluent in spoken and written)
Our offer – your chance
As trainee you should be available at least for 3 months (40h/week). We offer an interesting working atmosphere in an enthusiastic team. Take the chance to be part of the development of an ambitious sustainable company with a socially relevant purpose and contribute with your know-how.
The headquarters of Bamboo Village Uganda is located in the World Horti Center in Naaldwijk, the leading innovation center of the international greenhouse horticulture sector.